Sunday, August 19, 2012

Favorite Things - Round Two

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past several weeks (and months)!

receiving new baking tools in the mail makes any day better!

organic cherry tomatoes from the garden at work

sushi dates with my sister

I don't think the captain knows I took this picture. There is just something about this photo that I really love.

happy sunflowers

friday night champange with some of my favorite people

friday night bocce ball - italian girls always win.

foggy sf mornings

cowboy boots & line dancing

I LOVE hydrangeas. These ones lasted for three weeks!

5am morning walks.

cool down. on the left, the heat in Sacramento. one the right, the cooling temps of the bay area.

mini poly reunion in Sausalito with two amazing people at Poggio

pool time + my new guilty pleasure addiction. have you read it?



Round three - coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment