Saturday, November 26, 2011

Oops

Hi readers! I have been neglecting my blog over the last few days since I haven't been feeling well the past week (the doctor put me on some antibiotics, so my tummy has been a mess and all I want to do is sleep when I get home from work) and I have just been pooped from normal and busy schedule. I promise to get back in to the swing of things and get you those recipes you've been waiting for. I have at least 20 - yes 20 - recipes in the queue and can't wait to get posting about them. They range from sweets, to savory, to canning (I hope you love canning as much as I do now) and even product reviews. I've even been able to cross a few more items off my fall cooking to-do list too! So stay tuned over the next day or so as I start blogging like a mad woman again.

Hope you all had as great of a thanksgiving as I did and are still relaxing and enjoying all that left over turkey. Yes, there will be a blog on my families thanksgiving experience. So much fun cooking with the family and so much fun documenting it all. Question - do you even have turkey left over? My family does and my mom is whipping up her leftover turkey soup with stuffing dumpling recipe tonight. Last year I missed this goodness, so I can't wait to try it. If you're lucky enough, my mom may even let me share this recipe with you. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment